I thought it would be fun to share some good news. Some joy. So I am sharing with you ten things from my day that brought a smile. My list may or may not mean anything to you. That’s okay.
After you read my list, share yours in the comment box. Joy is contagious.
1. my Keurig!
2. great coworkers!
3. hot glue gun
4. a moment to read the Word before work
5. cool water cooler in the teacher’s lounge
6. my own thermostat in my classroom
7. a new blank calendar with a cute cover 🙂
8. a bag of clothes for my boys from a friend
9. breakfast in the crockpot for tomorrow
10. Hot Pastor beside me as I type
Seriously, that just made me feel great! Almost a Suzie Sparkle moment.
Now it’s your turn. If you don’t have time for 10, just share five.
1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.